BULLDOG URGENT CARE
Primary Healthcare made easy with BULLDOG URGENT CARE
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK · 365 DAYS A YEAR · WALK-INS WELCOME
Benefits of membership
The Primary Healthcare Plan is designed to make healthcare affordable for individuals who need urgent care, have a high deductible on their insurance plan, or have no health insurance. Individuals with chronic medical conditions that need monitoring or ongoing prescriptions will benefit tremendously by being a member of the Primary Healthcare Plan.
While Primary Healthcare Plan is not insurance nor does it meet requirements for the Affordable Healthcare Act, it connects you to a growing BULLDOG URGENT CARE medical practice and covers the services you need most. You get direct access to affordable primary and urgent care services, open late, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
By joining the Primary Healthcare Plan, you will be taking a proactive stance to promote your own health and well-being. You will not be turned away from membership due to a preexisting condition, due to what type of insurance you carry, or if you have insurance.
What is the Primary Healthcare Plan?
You will have access to primary and urgent health care at BULLDOG URGENT CARE near the University of Georgia. You will be taking a proactive stance to promote your own health and well-being.
What does it cost?
Your annual membership cost is $588.00. Your membership fee may be paid by monthly with a $49.00 auto draft from your credit card. The membership in Primary Healthcare Plan is an annual membership. After a year, you may cancel your membership. Cancellation of the membership must be received in writing 60 days before the annual renewal date.
How do I enroll?
Become a member in the Primary Healthcare Plan by completing a Membership Enrollment Agreement and Payment Authorization Form, and providing an initial payment for the first month in cash, debit card, or Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. There is no application fee. Membership goes into effect upon review of these documents and receipt of the first payment.
What does the primary healthcare plan provide?
- An experienced, dedicated staff committed to a high level of care and service
- Open late, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- No appointment necessary for well care or urgent care visits
- 5 visits a year for treatment of an illness or maintenance of a medical condition and prescriptions written per appointment as necessary. Covered visits must be made during regular operating hours of the specific clinic you are visiting. (See “What is Covered Page” as additional testing, prescriptions, and services may result in additional costs). A Utilization Fee of $20 will be charged for each urgent /primary care visit. One of your visits may be used for an Annual Physical Exam with a utilization of $29 which includes lab testing outlined below.
- Annual Physical Exam with the following labs for a Utilization Fee of $29 can be used in place of one of your five covered visits. Labs include:
- Fasting Lipid Profile checking cholesterol level
- Urinalysis testing for blood, bilirubin, urobilinogen,
- TSH testing thyroid function ketones, protein, nitrite, glucose, pH, specific
- PSA for men screening prostate gravity, leukocytes
- CBC/Complete Blood Count testing white blood cell
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel testing blood count, hemoglobin/hematocrit and platelet count electrolytes, liver, and kidney functions
- Fecal Occult Blood testing which screens for colon cancer
- After 5 visits included with membership have been used, patients may see our Provider at a discounted rate of 20% for treatment, prescriptions, and tests.
- Annual flu shot
- 1 urine pregnancy test, per year, if indicated
- EKG: 50% Discount
- X-rays: 50% discount
- Annual PAP Smear (If Applicable): 50% discount
- Medical Supplies and Equipment dispensed: 50% discount
- Prescriptions: 20% discount on medications dispensed in our clinic
- Tests and Procedures: 20% discount
- Chronic Condition Management: Diabetes, hypertension, weight management
- Office Procedures: sutures, wound care, simple fracture care, incision and drainage, asthma treatment and rehydration.
- Care coordination and referral to specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we see children of all ages.
Yes, we accept walk-ins, no appointment is necessary to visit our clinic. You may visit any clinic during its normal hours of operation.
No, we are not an insurance company, nor are we offering insurance. We are simply offering an affordable, alternative payment plan to access basic primary and urgent care via membership into our Primary Healthcare Plan. This will not satisfy the requirements for insurance under the Affordable Healthcare Act.
You may still come in for a visit at a 20% reduced rate for treatment, prescriptions, and tests.
Membership fees are automatically billed to your credit card or debit card each month. Utilization fees are paid at the time of your appointment. We accept cash or debit/credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Health Savings Account cards with the Visa/Mastercard logo).