BULLDOG URGENT CARE
BULLDOG Group Care Truly reforming healthcare
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK · 365 DAYS A YEAR · WALK-INS WELCOME
What is BULLDOG Group Care?
Group Care is a plan that employers may offer to their employees as a benefit in lieu of health insurance; or as a supplement to their existing policy. Employers may participate in the cost, or offer voluntary participation to their employees at their own expense.
Group Care is an innovative Primary Care/Urgent Care membership plan that covers the services employees use the most. We offer a simple, common-sense solution that reduces costs and increases access to quality medical care.
How do I enroll?
Contact our Group Care Specialist at (706) 715-4696 to determine the plan and pricing based on your needs and the size of your organization.
Services that may be covered in full or a reduced rate in the low monthly membership fee:
- Primary Care and Urgent Care Visits are part of the membership benefit with a small utilization fee based on your specific plan.
- Basic Lab Tests: Including urinalysis, PSA, CBC, compete metabolic panel, blood glucose, TSH, urine pregnancy, lipid profile
- Office Procedures: Including sutures, wound care, simple fracture care, therapeutic injections, incision and drainage, asthma treatment, rehydration, tetanus shots
- Medical Supplies and Equipment: Braces, crutches, slings, bandages
- Chronic Condition Management: Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, asthma,
- Wellness and Lifestyle Counseling: Including weight management, smoking cessation, sleep health, fitness counseling
- One Annual Physical with Basic Labs: $40 utilization fee
- Advanced Imaging: 50% discount
- Care Coordination and Referral Assistance to Specialists and Facilities
- For Immediate Prescription Therapy, members can purchase many common medications from our onsite dispensary, or prescriptions can be filled at their pharmacy of choice
Frequently Asked Questions
These questions and answers are to help you better understand our innovative Group Care Plan and what our staff has to offer. You do not need to be a member of the Group Care Plan to visit us at BULLDOG URGENT CARE near the University of Georgia.